YES! They ARE twins and YES we DO have our hands full. Thank you for noticing!
Wednesday, January 12, 2011
Boys!
I was looking through the pictures that I have uploaded from my camera and all I can say is "Wow"! I have 2 busy boys. I guess this post will focus mostly on we call "the bubbies" mostly because they have been pretty funny lately. No worries, though, I'm sure the Miss Thang will have a post or two dedicated to her at some point. I'm not sure if all of you have heard of the term "twin speak". It is supposedly some sort of secret language that twins speak to each other that only they can understand. It's something like that. I'm not an expert on it, but I think I'm about to become much more familiar with it. We had our first experience last night during dinner. Both boys are talking pretty well in one or two word phrases. For example, Bubby A (that's what we will call the older, but smaller one) Side note: in exploring this blogging world, I discovered that some people do not like to use the real names of their children in fear of some of the weird internet-stalker-CSI-Criminal Minds type stuff that's out there. Anyway... Bubby A was looking at a Walgreen's ad with a bottle of Mountain Dew on it and said, "Pawpaw Drink". Yes! That's right, Papaw M is always drinking Diet Mountain Dew from a bottle, although it is not a 2 Liter bottle like the one in the picture. There are many other things that the bubbies say that we fully understand. However...once you get over about 3 words in a row, it is pure jibberish. Us speech-pathologists know it as "jargon", but it sounds mostly like some form of the Chinese language. So last night during dinner, Bubby A says something like "asdkljeoakdj barney sdflkjdoijfa". Bubby B (the younger, but bigger one) says back to him "uh uh barney adfjoeia". This went back and forth 2 more times, each saying the exact same thing, whatever that might be. So fun! More stories of "Twin speak" to come I'm sure!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment