YES! They ARE twins and YES we DO have our hands full. Thank you for noticing!
Thursday, June 16, 2011
Puerto Vallarta
I know it's been awhile but maybe re-living the vacation Scott and I took by blogging about it will refresh me all over again:) Right before Easter, Scott and I took a long weekend trip to Mexico! The idea came about months before when Scott started asking me what I wanted to do for my 30th birthday party. I said, "How about a vacation instead of a party?" Prior to this trip, our last vacation alone was in 2006! By the way, I'm not counting the long weekend that we spent in Key Largo in 2008 because I was pregnant with the twins, technically not "alone". So...we booked a trip to Puerto Vallarta and stayed at the RIU Vallarta all-inclusive resort. Scott's cousin Josh and his wife Lisa decided to go along. We had a great time with them! It was so relaxing and absolutely beautiful. We didn't leave the resort. We woke up, ate breakfast, sat by the pool or on the beach, ate dinner and maybe enjoyed the resort entertainment before going to bed. Most importantly, we did not cut up anyone's food or change any diapers. Scott's sister, Stacy, and her husband, Chris agreed to keep our kids and everyone was just fine without us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love it! So glad you were able to get away...goodness knows we all need a break now and again...even if it is every 2 or 5 years :)
ReplyDeleteHope the blogging did the trick and you are re-refreshed!! Looks like an awesome vacation! Iy was a great way to celebrate 30!
ReplyDelete